Chapel Bridge is a wood footbridge that crosses the River Reuss in the city Lucerene in Switzerland. The bridge is 170 meters long and connects the old town with the new town. The bridge was built in 1333 and is one of the oldest three bridges in Europe. In 1993 burned the bridge almost completely down, the bridge was rebuilt and opened in 1994.
In bridge there paintings painted on the 17th century by the Catholic painter Hans Hein Risch Wägmann. It was painted 158 paintings, 147 exist before the fire in 1993. After the fire, one managed to preserve 30 paintings
Chapel Bridge is a famous tourist attraction in Switzerland and one of the most famous bridges in Europe.