Capilano Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The bridge was first built in 1889 by George Grant Mackay, a Scottish civil engineer and real estate developer. The bridge has been upgraded and rebuilt after this. In 1910 it was rebuilt with steel cables. Capilano Suspension Bridge is 137 meters long and 70 meters above the river.
The bridge is part of a park and one of the top 10 attractions in Vancouver.