|Original name||Most Grunwaldzki|
|Longest span||112 m|
Grunwald Bridge is one suspension bridge in Wrocław in Poland that crosses the river Oder.
Construction of the bridge started in 1908 and the bridge opened in 1910. The bridge is 112 meters long and 18 meters wide. The bridge is currently used by cars and trams. The bridge was designed by the German architect Richard Plüddemann.